Script Frenzy! - Day 4

Current word count: 3463
Days until fade-out: 26

I'm having a blast here. I've also considered another actor for the male lead. I'm thinking Alan Rickman could pull it off. And I'm not just saying that to make Angfiel happy. :P I reckon he'd do it well. I would say the main reason I'm considering him is because he did a shiny job in Love Actually and Sense And Sensibility. Okay, the guy normally tends to be very good, but the whole love thing. I'm not too familiar with the wider range of his films, so he might do an excellent lovesick puppy, I just don't know it. But from those two films, I'd say I'd be happy with him. Not as happy as I would be with Sam Neill, perhaps... but close enough. :)

But hey, I guess if Alan Rickman played the main man, I'd have both Angfiel and one of my sisters queueing up to go see the film... ;)

Procrastination eyecandy:

Sam Neill and Romola Garai version above, Alan Rickman and Anne Hathaway version below.

*Squeee*

Comments